I See The Seat

 (picture)

I see

The seat

Is empty

 

Facing water,

Earth, sun

Seeing

Reflection

 

I hear

More

For \

I want

Solitude

To Sound

 

I found

I lost

My loved one.

 

Why aren’t

The elements

Meant to defend?

 

My defenses

Were

Repression,

Sublimation,

Projection –

 

Reaction Formation

Evolves as

I attempt to

Make New

Turning the pain

Into positive gain

Losing impulse

As my heart

Pulses

Pushing

For what’s right –

The sunlight,

The cleansing water,

The ground

I’ve found

Have rooted me

To Reality.

 

Can beauty

Arise?

I disguise

My pain

In crowds

Yet in solitude

 

The louds leave.

I believe

Again

 

When

I see

The Seat

Isn’t empty.

 

Annie

7-1-01

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is This Nature

On Restoration

Loving Like A Rock